ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

For the first time, Rex and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house. It was a wonderful occasion. We both cooked the Turkey and other side dishes. Fortunately, with a lot of cooking advise from my MOM, I did not have to post a sign that said "Hope you ate before you came :)" or "Enter with Caution" on my front door. I am mastering this chef thing after all, LOL! Our guests also brought a few dishes with them too.

We were filled with gratitude that both the Hill family and Anthon family were present to celebrate the holiday with us. Unfortunately, Rex's parents weren't able to make it out and my parents had their own celebration across town. After dinner, all the boys went to GOLFLAND for some fun and Alli and I took Cindy to see TWILIGHT:) I was surprised she made it out of the house after having a baby less than a week prior, but after months of anticipation it was the perfect time to see it. I loved the movie so much, I might see it again in the theatres despite the outrageous price of a ticket these days.

This week I am taking work off to help Cindy with the boys and Janae. After helping with the chores, running errands, visiting, and so forth I am hoping to make a good dent in the series of books that follow Twilight. Wish me luck!!

No comments: