ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE

Saturday, January 31, 2009

FACEBOOK


I actually have had a lot going on lately, but you can't tell by my lack of blogging. I seem to be too involved with my facebook addiction. This past week has been pretty eventful. Here's a very quick recap. Monday was Chinese New Year and The Hills invited us over to celebrate in their new family traditions. The food was yummy and she decorated so cute. Wednesday our nephews had their pinewood derby race for scouts and we enjoyed cheering them on. I had a week long ride review with my supervisor and despite all the anxiety, did really well. I wont bore you with the details. This weekend is the Super Bowl and also my dad's birthday so we are headed to Surprise to celebrate. We bought Cardinals tee-shirts to support the home team, somehow we feel as though we're helping the cause. Plus, Rex got an extra day at work to wear jeans by sporting the cardinals on his shirt, so even if they dont win its ok!!

1 comment:

Christen Noelle said...

I just found your blog on Tiffanys blog! Take a break from Facebook and post again!!!