ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yeah..its a New Year!!

Bye, bye 2008. We rang in the new year at Tim and Cindy's house with homemade tamales, salsa, and tacos. I got to play the boys new Nintendo Wii system. Let me just say SUPER FUN!! Later, we watched a bizarre movie as we fought to stay awake to see the clock strike 12. Chalk that up to all of us recovering from an awful cold and a long day of work prior. So I have a lot of resolutions to actually live up to this year. Lets start with these few things, but know the list is continually being added to and much too long/private to add here.

1. Lay off the regular Coke... enough said
2. Read scriptures with as much passion and devotion as the Twilight series:)
3. Work my way out of debt...american dream right? There goes my own Wii system. :(

No comments: